We provide you with a safe and convenience shopping experience. One New Zealand Limited limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. This Policy provides information on the obligations and policies of One New Zealand Limited and, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies (the “Company”) under the HKSAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance – Cap. 486 (“the Ordinance”). We respect the privacy rights of our customers and recognise the importance of protecting the information collected from you. This policy guides how we collect, store, and use the information you provided and applies only to Website (“site”) maintained by the Company but no other companies or organisations to which we link. Throughout this policy, the meaning of the term “personal data” is as defined in the Ordinance.
This policy specifically addresses the Company’s obligations in respect of the data privacy laws of the HKSAR. Where the Company’s operations are subject to privacy legislation other than that of HKSAR, then this policy shall be applied so far as applicable and consistent with such local legislation.
The Company’s Policy
The Company shall fully comply with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance. The Company’s officers, management, and members of staff shall, at all times, respect the confidentiality and endeavour to keep safe any and all personal data collected and/or stored and/or transmitted and/or used for, or on behalf of, the Company.
The Company shall endeavour to ensure all collection, storage, transmission and other handling or usage of personal data by the Company shall be done in accordance with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance.
Type of Personal Data Collected
We undertake to take due care with information you provide to us when using our Website and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure its security on our systems. Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be totally secure, so we cannot warrant or guarantee information you may provide to us will be totally secure. However we will do our best to keep your personal information secure and private. We will also review and update our security measures where we deem it prudent and as better technologies become available.
Any and all the information collected on this site will always be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned. You have the right to inspect, change or delete these, on request.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
ensure we are sharing relevant information with you, including, but not limited to;
promotional emails (occasionally)
advertisements for product and services
process any orders you make with us
provide a personalised customer experience
The Site may also collect data relating to your online session, the use of which is to provide statistical information so that we can better the services and take necessary actions against any unscrupulous party who places any illegal or unlawful contents on any website through the Company’s web servers. The types of data may include but are not limited to the browser type and version; operating system; the IP address and /or domain name; and URLs.
Our Company’s Site may place a “cookie” on your machine. This personal information collected may include relevant login and authentication details as well as information relating to your activities and preferences across the Company’s Site. This is done without the users being aware that it is occurring. Generally cookies are used to estimate audience size, track users’ progress and number of entries in our promotional activities and to measure users’ traffic patterns.
Use of Personal Data
Your personal data may be used for:
– verifying your identity; provision of goods and services to you;
– marketing and advertising of any goods and/or services to you by the Company, agents, contractors and third party upon your consent in accordance with the requirement of the Ordinance;
– business planning and improving goods and/or services to you by the Company;
– processing of any benefits or membership application in connection with the supply of goods and services to you;
– checking of your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the supply of goods and services to you;
– prossessing of any payment instructions or credit facilities in relation to supply of goods and services to you;
– prevention of crime;
– disclosure as required by law;
– handling of complaints and enquiries of the customers; and
Retention of Personal Data
The Company will destroy any personal data it may hold in accordance with its internal policy.
- Personal data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original or directly related purposes for which it was collected, unless the personal data are also retained to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual obligations; and
- Personal data are purged from the Company’s electronic and other filing systems in accordance with the schedules based on the company’s internal procedures.
Disclosure of Personal Data
All personal data held by the Company will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed or transferred to any other party but the Company may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected, provide such information to the following parties:
- Any subsidiaries, associated companies, or affiliates of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with or within the Company upon your consent in accordance with the requirement of the Ordinance;
- Any person who is acting for or on behalf of the Company or jointly with the Company, in respect of the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was collected, for administrative and other purposes deemed necessary to maintain service and improve service ;
- Any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to the Company and has undertaken to keep such information confidential provided such person or company has a legitimate right to such information;
- Government and regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies and other organisations as required or authorized by law;
The Company will honour your request not to use his or her personal data for the purpose of direct marketing unless your consent is obtained. You may at any time send request to our Customer Service with registered name and contact telephone number to stop receiving the promotion materials or to start receiving the same.
If at any time you want us to revise, review or remove your details from our systems please contact us with a request to do so at email@example.com